- In stock
- Inventory on the way
- Hassle Free 90 Day Returns
- Free USA Shipping For Orders Over $99*
- Free Tech Support M-F 8am-5pm EST
- We Ship Fast! No Backorders, No Drop Shipping, No BS.
If you have a 1995-2003 Harley Davidson® 883 or 1200 model Sportster, and would like to relocate your coil while keeping your factory gas tank, this is the kit for you. This kit relocates your coil from above your front cylinder head to the side of your engine and installs in place of the OEM horn. This new location provides a more symmetrical, less cluttered appearance surrounding your engine and allows you to maintain use of your OEM gas tank with left hand petcock.
- Fits 95-03 Sportster models with factory LH petcock and fuel tank (no tank lift required)
- Does not fit XL1200S (Sport) models or any models with dual plug heads (4 spark plugs)
- OEM plug wires are not compatible. See TC Bros. SKU 108-0068 or similar to easily make custom length plug wires
- Requires removal of OEM left side mounted horn
- OEM coil signal wires are long enough to reach if they are unbundled from the harness and re-routed. Optionally, they can be extended by cutting and splicing extension wires.