- In stock
- Inventory on the way
- Hassle Free 90 Day Returns
- Free USA Shipping For Orders Over $99*
- Free Tech Support M-F 8am-5pm EST
- We Ship Fast! No Backorders, No Drop Shipping, No BS.
Rear flat 48T rear sprocket for 2000-newer Harley Davidson Sportster & Big Twin models. Chrome plated steel construction provides increased durability as compared to aluminum sprockets. This sprocket is a great choice for universal chopper applications on 2000+ (sealed bearing) rear wheels. Center locating hole diameter is 2.208".
- 48 tooth count
- Heat treated steel construction provides greater durability as compared to aluminum
- Chrome Plated Finish
- Flat profile (zero offset)
- 2.208" diameter center locating hole provides universal fitment to 2000-newer Harley Wheels (sealed bearing type)
- For 1999-older wheels (Timken roller bearing type) see part #111-0010
- Great choice for universal chopper applications using 2000+ HD rear wheels
- This is the same rear sprocket used in our 111-0017 chain conversion kit