TC Bros. Customer Rides – a series dedicated to the fabrication ingenuity and creativity of our customers and featuring their rides they've shared with us.
Sent to us from Nate Wakely of Bloomington, Minnesota.
In his own words:
"My buddy Alex had a friend who was keeping an old xs650 in his garage for a while and was looking to get rid of it, so I scooped it up for a cool $800. I rode the bike stock for the fall of 2013 with full intention of chopping it once winter rolls around.
I started by getting my hardtail from TC bros. around Christmas time and got to wrenching! I would have been lost if it weren't for my Dad along helping me. He and I had a vision for the bike to be blacked out, just like his 1947 Knucklehead.
We got the hardtail welded and moved to working on the forward controls and linkage kit we got from TC Bros. as well. The fake oil tank for electronics and battery box, 5" wide raw fender, seat mounting kit, 530 Gold chain and vintage throttle/grips were all purchased from TC Bros.! All the paint was done in my garage or in a paint booth my Pops built off of the garage.
New parts added:
- narrow alien tank
- Biltwell raw seat w/foam
- clubman bars
- forward controls
- fake oil tank/ battery box
- black halogen headlight
- black Sparto tail light
- 5 inch raw fender
- 3 inch black springs
- Drag Specialties Speedo
- vintage throttle/grip assembly
Big thanks to companies like TC Bros. who make it possible to make awesome bobbers and choppers like this and others posted on the website!"
On behalf of TC Bros. Nation… Thank you, Nate!!!
~ Tyler and Tim
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
>>> PLEASE SHARE YOUR RIDE WITH US!!!
Send us an email to email@example.com with some GREAT pics of your masterpiece. [NOTE: >>> the higher quality of the image resolution, the better your bike will look!] Thx.
1. Your name, hometown and email address.
2. Make, model, year - technical details and specs.
3. What TC Bros. parts you used.
4. Any and all personal notes about yourself and the build that you feel will add to the enjoyment and experience. Where you grew up, who introduced you to and how you got into motos, your first bike, your inspirations, your favorite ride in your neck of the woods and why… interesting personal thoughts and feelings you experienced during the build, etc., etc. - Essentially a slice of your world. You get the idea… have fun with it!!!
© TC Bros. Choppers, LLC
“Engineered for Freedom.”™
Tyler and Tim Cobb | The TC Brothers
Build the “Bike of Your Dreams” with affordable, high-quality chopper, bobber and café racer parts | Free Shipping on USA orders over $100!