TC Bros. Customer Rides – a series dedicated to the fabrication ingenuity and creativity of our customers and featuring their rides they've shared with us.
Sent to us from Devin House of Birmingham. Alabama
In His Own Words:
Hey my name is Devin House out of Birmingham Alabama. This is my 98 sportster. It has a 1340 big bore motor. Weighs in at 405lbs.
I bought most all parts from y'all including:
- Hard tail kit
- Oil tank
- Moto Iron™ Springer Front End
- Tail light and tag bracket
- Throttle and grips
- Gas cap
It's been this years winter project and so far put about 200 miles on her and loved every second. I'm definitely a customer for all my future builds. I just started another build and look forward to using y'all's parts again(especially the hard tail kit!).
On behalf of TC Bros. Nation… Thank you, Devin!!!
~ Tyler and Tim
. ... . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
>>> PLEASE SHARE YOUR RIDE WITH US!!!
Send us an email to email@example.com with some GREAT pics of your masterpiece. [NOTE: >>> the higher quality of the image resolution, the better your bike will look!] Thx.
1. Your name, hometown and email address.
2. Make, model, year - technical details and specs.
3. What TC Bros. parts you used.
4. Any and all personal notes about yourself and the build that you feel will add to the enjoyment and experience. Where you grew up, who introduced you to and how you got into motos, your first bike, your inspirations, your favorite ride in your neck of the woods and why… interesting personal thoughts and feelings you experienced during the build, etc., etc. - Essentially a slice of your world. You get the idea… have fun with it!!!
© TC Bros. Choppers, LLC
Engineered for Freedom.™
Tyler and Tim Cobb | The TC Brothers
Build the Bike of Your Dreams with affordable, high-quality chopper, bobber and café racer parts | Free Shipping on USA orders over $100!